Wilder, Idaho
100% full Not resolved

Any talent agency that requires you to pay upfront and everything in house before they shoot projects over to you is a SCAM. Urban Talent has been doing this for a long time now.

I also notice they now have been starting to hide their name from their advertising on various sites. They will put "realish" jobs on the listings and then when you contact them, they will have their name on the bottom of the email. They still won't let you know they are from Urban Talent bluntly.

They use fake behind the scene photos that was not one of their projects to lure people in among other unethical marketing practices.

They surprise also use fake people in the initial contact! Check out http://www.urbantalent.com/about-urban/our-staff and the Boise Director with no real name. They start with her in the initial contacts with clients then push you off to someone else.

I also notice they are redirecting and limiting ALL their facebook pages. Yes, you heard right, there is multiple facebook pages :)

Look at real reviews on their facebook, a 3.3 star rating is terrible. It all has to do with forcing people to pay upfront for their classes (starting at 2,000) as well as using their own in house headshots guy. They will tell you if your headshot guy is good, then you can use them but I gave sample headshots from LA and they said it wasn't good enough.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM URBAN TALENT!

Review about: Urban Talent Management Talent Agency Service.

Reason of review: SCAM.

Had an Experience with Urban Talent Management?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion